1 YEAR & almost 9 MONTHS - 20 March 2012

I am soooo confused! On Friday I heard from the translation company again. They are considering me for the position of Quality Manager, and asked me to do yet another test - I had already done 4 (!!) for the project coordinator posotion. I did the test yesterday, and am now waiting to hear back from them. BUT - this morning Emily told us that she has been offered a job at the airport. She could still continue a couple of hours a week with us, but can't work here fulltime if I get a fulltime position. Since the job at the airport pays more than we ever could, I don't blame her. And, this weekend I calculated how much we would have to pay a babsitter to come her for 30 hours a week, it turned out that I'd be left with practically nothing after paying my part of the mortgage, babysitter, phone, etc. Albert also doesn't earn millions, and can't pay much more than his share either. So though it looks like I have a shot at this job, I'm not even sure I'd be able to accept it if it were offered to me. Unless of course this position pays a bit more, or they'd be willing to pay me a bit more... Hmm, we'll see what happens, I still haven't been offered the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment