15.5 WEEKS - 7 Oct. 2010

I taught today for the first time in 2010, 3 5-year olds so it was quite easy. I have to be there between 18:00 and 18:15, it's only 5 minutes from where we live. I checked with Albert that it would be possible before confirming the classes with the mothers, and was told that yes, no problem, he can be home in time. Suddenly last night it was a huge problem, it would be really difficult for him to get home on time. All day today he was all pissy when I spoke to him, he's busy at work, it had been really stressful having to leave, what do we do if one Thursday there's a problem and he has to stay longer, etc. So the joy of starting teaching again was pretty much killed by a pissy husband. He came home at 18:10 and I arrived 5 minutes late to class - I could probably have made it on time had I known there's a bicing-parking right next to the house where I teach.... But it wasn't a problem, I just taught 5 minutes longer and that was that. When I came home, Albert was still in a bad mood and insisted I move the class 30 minutes or so. I tried explaining that the mothers had wanted class at 18:00, the kids are only 5 years old and can't have class so late. And what was his reply?? "What's going to happen to them, are they going to explode or something?" Man, sometimes he can be soooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!! So now I'm looking for somebody who can come watch the girls for 20-30 minutes every Thursday so I can enjoy teaching again and avoid anymore stupid comments from my husband!
Teaching again was great, the kids are really cute. And riding a bike again was wonderful, I miss doing exercise and riding my bike all over Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment