9 MONTHS - 4 April 2011

I took Liva and Laia for their nine-month check-up this afternoon and the nurse was absolutely amazed by them. She says they are very advanced and intelligent; the way Laia can stand and almost walk is impressive, how Liva "talks" is unbelievable, the way they take in their surroundings and how much they understand is unusual for babies their age, and they are as tall as 12-18 month olds. The nurse even went as far as to say that they will be models when they are older, they'll have the body and the looks for it! :) And then she said about five times that they are so sweet she could just eat them, she wants to cuddle them and never let go. I know exactly how she feels, I'm lucky enough to cuddle them every day!
Liva weighs a little over 9 kgs and is 74.5cm tall, Laia weighs about 8.5 kgs and is 74cm tall. We have to start giving them fish, and they can have cheese and real yoghurt - so far we've been giving them special baby yoghurts.
I am so proud of my little girls, I think I walked out of that doctor's office beaming brighter than any christmas tree ever! When we came home and I took them out of the stroller I gave them an extra long cuddle and tons of kisses - I can't get enough of them, and it seems other people can't either. Luckily Liva and Laia seem to love it when I cuddle and kiss them, so I will continue doing it ALL the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment