9 MONTHS + 1 week - 7 April 2011

I'm wearing pre-pregnancy pants!! They're a bit tight, and I think they were a bit big before the pregnancy, but I tried them on a few months ago and couldn't wear them. I'm wearing them now, and they look fine! A few more kilos and I guess I can wear all my clothes from before the pregnancy. Well, it's about time, it's been 9 months. I remember when Liva and Laia were 3 months old, I was complaining about my body and a friend of mine said: "It takes 9 months for your body to make a baby, so give your body 9 months to get back to normal". At that time I thought "6 months, plenty of time". I was in for a surprise, it's not as easy as it sounds.

The weather in Barcelona is lovely at the moment, sunny and not too hot. Liva and Laia are clearly ejoying it too. While on our walk today, they suddenly spontaniously started cuddeling in their stroller:
The disadvantage is that they don't sleep much. They won't sleep while we're out, there's just too much going on. For a few weeks they slept for almost 2 hours in the afternoon, they are now back to sleeping only about 1 hour. And they've started waking up earlier in the morning, around 6, sometimes even 5:30. So now they sleep from 19:00 to 6:00, again from 8:00 to 9:00 (which is important, this gives me time to shower and get ready for the day), and then from 15:00 to 16:00. Doesn't give me a lot of time to do other things during the day. But they are healthy and happy, that's all that matters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment